Care Coordination InstituteSoftware Engineer
(May 2016 - Present) | Greenville, SC
- Research, design, and plan transition to Amazon Web Services infrastructure from self managed infrastructure.
- Evaluate 3rd party security solutions for infrastructure.
- Develop and verify backup solution for infrastructure.
- Evaluate and deploy monitoring solution for infrastructure.
- Configure and deploy development tools for use by software engineering team.
Website PipelineSoftware Engineer
(January 2015 - March 2016) | Greenville, SC
- Updated production Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) retail websites based on customer business requirements.
- ERP Team:
- Updated SQL-based sync configurations on production systems.
- Updated .NET sync tool to import sales order data into production ERP systems using SQL stored procedures and ERP business objects.
- Managed codebase in Team Foundation Server source control versioning system.
- Account Management Team:
- Coordinated publishing updates from testing environment to production environment with customers.
Clemson University School of ComputingTeaching Assistant
(August 2014 - December 2014) | Clemson, SC
- CPSC 4820-003 : Special Topic: Mobile Device Software
- Assisted students in learning the fundamentals of programing iOS applications.
- Introduced students to iOS 7 and transitioned to iOS 8 and XCode 6.
- Introduced students to SQLite3 and MySQL databases as well as PHP-based API programming.
Clemson University Department of Mathematical SciencesMobile Application Developer
(May 2014 - July 2014) | Clemson, SC
- Continued development of interactive graphing application to assist students in learning the relationship between functions and their derivatives.
- Developed several scenes to allow the user to interact by drawing with their finger.
- Displayed interactive graphs to the user via the CorePlot library.
- Pending publication to the Apple App Store (version 1.0).
Clemson University Computing and Information TechnologyMobile Application Developer
(January 2014 - May 2014) | Clemson, SC
- Updated existing iOS application to iOS 7 and published to the Apple App Store (version 2.0).
- Set up and maintained PostgreSQL testing database and PHP-based API for application development.
Clemson University Computing and Information TechnologyHelp Desk Student Consultant
(September 2012 - May 2014) | Clemson, SC
- Assist Faculty, Staff, Students, and other individuals associated with the University with computer software, hardware, and network troubleshooting.